The video is a presentation on reading. Hope you enjoy!
The following three videos are on Imtiaz Dharker’s “At the Lahore Kharhai“. This is a brief analysis from an exam point of view. Please share if you find these useful. Thanks!😊
The four videos analyse the essay on Practical Criticism by Neil McCaw whose expertise include Cultural Studies, Comparative Literature and Textual Criticism. The PPT presentations try to critically summarize his argument. This essay is also part of the prescribed syllabus for Vth semester UG students in Literature under Mahatma Gandhi University, and the videos have been done from an exam point of view. Thanks.
A brief introduction to Metaphysical Poetry and John Donne’s ‘The Canonization’
Her Literature: Very brief videos on Elaine Showalter’s “The Female Tradition”.
Wings of Poesy: Perspectives on Poetry
This is a very brief video on Emily Dickinson. Do post your comments and suggestions. Thanks 😊
The following three videos dwell upon the world of poems where imaginations takes flights to worlds beyond and within. I have mentioned the art installations in Kochi Biennale and briefly touched upon poets like Akhmatova, Szymborska, Brodsky and Liu Xiabo to note how poets are never really “exiled”. True poetry never dies, and in the digital era, it is not simple a verbal pleasure, but offers visual treats too. – Nithya
Searching for her Rooms: A Very Brief Introduction to Feminism(s).
Video One: Truth and Nangeli
Video Two. : Feminist Positions
Video 4: Waves of Feminism
Feminisms Video 5: bell hooks
Vaidehiyude Cherukathakal https://www.amazon.in/%E0%B4%B5%E0%B5%88%E0%B4%A6%E0%B5%87%E0%B4%B9%E0%B4%BF%E0%B4%AF%E0%B5%81%E0%B4%9F%E0%B5%86-%E0%B4%9A%E0%B5%86%E0%B4%B1%E0%B5%81%E0%B4%95%E0%B4%A5%E0%B4%95%E0%B5%BE-Vaidehiyude-Cherukadhakal-Vaidehi/dp/B085W5DPQ7/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&qid=1589907077&refinements=p_27%3ANithya+Mariam+John&s=books&sr=1-1
2. Bleats and Roars : An Anthology of Poems
3. A translation of Unni R’s short story Sahayathra, in essence capturing the spirit of the times.
4. Protests of a New Kind: An Analysis of #me and Breastfeeding Campaigning in Kerala
5. Outside the image and likeness: A Feminist Reading of the Book of Revelation
6. A poem in Indian Ruminations http://www.indianruminations.com/contents/poems/the-borderline-nithya-mariam-john-kerala/
7. A poem in Cerebration http://www.cerebration.org/nityamiriam.html
8. Poem in “our poetry archive” https://ourpoetryarchive.blogspot.com/2018/12/nithya-mariam-john.html?m=0
9. Bible and Literature
10. Poems in samyukthapoetry
11. On “The Passion of Mary”
12. Poems in Subalternspeak http://tlhjournal.com › products › 3…PDF Web results The Passion of Mary – Literary Herald
13. Letter to The Hindu https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thehindu.com/opinion/letters/disturbing/article5157554.ece/amp/